Sunday, May 6, 2012

Winding Down

Now that I've finished my student teaching, I decided to create this blog. I created it so that I can not only document my experiences as a first year teacher, but also to receive tips and advice from the various veteran teachers that I follow on blogger. I hope to be able to keep up with this blog, but if the rumors are true about the first year, I'm not sure how possible that will be. However, I will remain positive, and at the very least, learn some tips and tricks from my fellow teachers.

Right now I'm going to be returning to campus to tie up some loose ends in my program. I will be finishing my Masters Research Project up as well as a few other projects, such as my ePortfolio that I had to complete for a Technology in the Classroom course. Even though my student teaching is over, I would rather be in the classroom in front of students, than be a student myself.

This year has been a whirlwind and I've been going non-stop for the last 11 months. Though it was worth it and I'm ecstatic to have my Masters degree, I will say that I am ready to have my own classroom with my own set of students to nurture and educate.


No comments:

Post a Comment