Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Made It and a New Family Member


Monday seems to come and go so quickly towards the end of the summer. So I'm linking up with Tara @ Fourth Grade Frolics again for Monday Made It!

Though I haven't really begun to print these things out on card stock to ready myself for next year I still made them in preparation for the upcoming school year. I don't even have my classroom yet and I don't need to cram anymore goodies into my bedroom because I'm already running out of room for myself haha.

ANYWAY Here's what I made for the open house that will be happening in a few weeks. I can't remember where I saw them originally (If you know, could you tell me so I can give proper credit?) I made little signs to put on bags of popcorn for Open House! I'm also going to stick a label on it with all of my information on it for parents to use. 

I also made some student numbers to use for attendance and other classroom management tidbits. They are really basic, which is the way they will stay for this year considering I don't have a theme for my classroom in mind yet and I don't think 3 weeks is enough time to implement one by myself when I'm poor haha. 

Also, I welcomed a new family member this week!! Say hello to Tyrion Alastor Brown (Brown is my bf's last name and we got him together).




 We named him Tyrion after the Game of Thrones character (If you like fantasy and haven't read these books, I highly suggest them) and Alastor after Alastor Moody from Harry Potter (my favorite book series in the world). I'm totally in love with his little prickle butt :)

As always come and join the party!



2 comments:

  1. Last year was my first year and I didn't have a theme either! I just used whatever and kept it simple. :)

    Your baby hedgehog is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on the Made it Monday linky.... I taunt 5th grade for 3 years, 6 and 7th for 1 and 4th for one... I am teaching 4th this up and coming year. I am your newest follower! I can't wait to read other great ideas from you! If you have any questions about starting your first year, I have a lot of great first week activities on my blog. My discipline program is AMAZING too! I would love if you would check out my blog!Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete